Please note that the Royal Mail network is still experiencing disruptions due to coronavirus, so items may take slightly longer to arrive.
We currently offer two different shipping options.
- Standard 1st Class delivery Currently being dispatched in 1-2 working days (excluding weekends)
- 2nd Class Signed For delivery Currently being dispatched in 1-2 working days (excluding weekends)
- International Standard Currently being dispatched in 1-2 working days (excluding weekends)
The timeframes listed below are from the moment that your order is dispatched. Not when ordered.
- Standard orders are sent 1st class and can take a minimum of 1-3 working days to arrive.
- Signed for items are sent 2nd class and can take a minimum of 2-4 working days to arrive.
- International orders can take up to 28 days to arrive. Please note that an International Standard service does not come with a customer tracking number.
Please note that whilst a ‘signed for’ service is usually what it says, due to coronavirus, some delivery offices may not request a signature from the recipient or hand it directly to them. This is something we have no control over and will not refund shipping as a result of this. If you are concerned this might happen, we recommend that you select our free standard shipping option.
Royal Mail are still experiencing disruptions to their network as a result of coronavirus, so please do give Royal Mail additional time to deliver. If you haven’t received your order as of yet, then this is the likely cause and unfortunately we have no control over this, so we ask that you please be patient.
Please note that 1st Class signed for is NOT a next day service!
Please note that if you have placed an order to one of the affected postcodes below, it may not arrive for some time.
From the Royal Mail website:
Due to resourcing issues, deliveries in the following areas are likely to be limited. If you need to collect an item for which we've left a 'Something for you' card from the Customer Service Points at one of these offices, please check royalmail.com/services-near-you for details of our revised opening hours. If we’ve not left a ‘Something for you card’, and you do not have alternative arrangements in place, we’re sorry that your mail will not be available for collection.
We could never have imagined this prank to be so popular, so we thank you all once again for your custom.
The Sniff Panties Prank Team.